Three Treasures Yoga is an interdisciplinary yoga school certified by Yoga Alliance International. The Level 1 teacher training course offers a 21-day intensive residential program, beneficial for anyone wishing to deepen their experience and knowledge of yoga, enhance personal growth, and feel comfortable in the role of a teacher.
This course is designed to help students grow not only as teachers but also, and most importantly, to deepen their understanding of yoga, embodying yogic values and principles in daily life. In these three weeks of training, you will have the opportunity to explore and nurture all aspects of your training and knowledge within the yoga landscape. The 200-hour yoga teacher training is a powerful catalyst to nurture personal evolution, starting from the solid foundations of classical yoga tradition. Growing through the practice of yoga goes beyond the physical level, and in this course, you will awaken deeper levels such as intuition, self-investigation, and transformation, learning new skills to facilitate this profound journey to discover your true nature.
Three Treasures Yoga believes in yoga rooted in its history and the teachings of major lineages, accessible and relevant in the present, addressing the growth and individual development needs of each student. Through this interdisciplinary approach, we strive to inspire students with curiosity and a deep dedication to learning. Three Treasures Yoga bases its teachings on the eight limbs of classical Hatha Yoga and provides an authentic knowledge platform from which students can intelligently and creatively explore the ever-evolving face of yoga.
Intermediate and Advanced Skill Levels
- 21 days of training
- English language
- Yoga Alliance 200-hour certified teacher training Italy Yoga Retreat Yoga Training
Teachers come from three different yoga lineages, providing diverse perspectives on yoga wisdom and teachings. This encourages students’ ability to see the same situation from different angles. We offer a solid foundation for developing intelligent and creative personal inquiry. Traditional practice exploration is done to honor the tradition while also sparking an inquiry that makes the practice relevant and current, in harmony with a continuously changing modern world.
Healing techniques and healing touch are taught to acquaint students with the physical body. This way, students become more skilled in their healing processes, as well as being able to assist others with greater awareness.
- 21 nights accommodation at our training center
- Three organic vegetarian meals locally sourced per day prepared by local chefs
- Three Treasures Yoga Teacher Training Manual
- All classes and workshops
- Teachings from lead course teachers, representing different Hatha yoga lineages
- Kirtan, Bajan, and Healing Music Sessions
- Completion certificate from Three Treasures Yoga (upon passing the final exam)
- Asana and practice advancement
- Philosophy, chanting, and mantra
- Anatomy and functional physiology
- Adjusting techniques,
- Yoga asana, pranayama, meditation, concentration, and mudra
- “Yoga of life”
- Art of sequencing/ Creative Sequencing/ Theming
- Development of personal practice
- Finding your own voice
- Yoga business
- Kriya / Shatkarma
- Integrated manual healing techniques
- 2950 euros for shared double accommodation
- 500 euros deposit
The fee includes:
- accommodation, meals, and all classes,
- training manual
- pick up to and from the airport
- excursions on free days
The fee does not include:
- Transport to and from the island of Lesbos
- Extras during free day excursions (once a week)
- Books from the recommended reading list
- Yoga Alliance International Certificate (upon passing the final exam)